What does Keep It Simple Mean for You?
- Flexibility - in person consultation at your home, by telephone or email, whichever you prefer.
- Customized service, based on your needs
- Valuable time saving and stress reduction
- Essential legwork and research will be done for you
- Elimination of "information overload" and unnecessary documents
- A preliminary evaluation of your loved one will be provided
- Based on the evaluation, appropriate senior communities will be identified that best fit your needs and budget
- Tours will be scheduled at convenient times for you at the locations you would like to visit
- If you wish, one of our Senior Advisors will be happy to accompany you on the tours
- We are available to answer any questions you may have and will be by your side every step of the way
Simplifying the Search Process
The Keep It Simple Team is here to guide you through the process of finding the senior community that is right for your loved one. We will identify several care communities that best meet your personal criteria and schedule tours for you. We will be happy to accompany you on the tours and are available to answer any questions you may have. Please know that these are referrals only - the final decision is yours.
For your convenience, we can also provide resource information that can help ease the transition into senior living.
"Finding the perfect place to live when it becomes necessary to leave one's home forever is a daunting experience, but from the moment I met Sandie I knew I was in the right place! She made me feel comfortable and peaceful and content. After moving in, I got to know Inan, who always listened to the concerns of the residents and took care of them immediately. The finest part was that all of us in contact with them received the same care. We all became family." –Alice, Senior Living Community Resident